Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Healthy New Year!

Every year we all make new years resolutions to be come healthier, exercise, eat better and drink less! Not sure if I want to drink less since wine is good for the heart but I do agree with exercise and eating better.
You don't have to give up on flavor, starve yourself or eat celery all day to loose weight or stay fit.  It just takes a little will power to get through the day and a little planning!
I personally have gained about 30lbs over the last 2 1/2 years and I am comitting to get back in shape eat healthy while not giving up in flavor or the good feeling of being content after a meal.
So in the middle of opening a few more restaurants this year, working some long 15+ hour days I'm going to be posting some good tasty healthy recipes, drinks, smoothies and yes even some exercise information. While I'm no expert at all and neither does my body show it...yet...but I hope to get back to a little healthy state ! 
I hope you join me on this adventure whether you are in shape or not but just want to enjoy life with good tasting food and a better way of life!
This picture is a stuffed pork tenderloin I made for New Years day. The dish was under 500 calories, lean and didn't skimp on flavor so I will be posting recipes like this throughout the year plus great lunch, breakfasts and snacks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment