Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

At the Dinner Table!

Chef Dave's Table is a blog all about the food experience. It will contain articles and posts that help the everyday home cook or professional with some great recipes I use in professional restaurant kitchens I have worked in over the years or some I only make at home for my friends and family. Either way I hope this blog site helps you with your culinary skills and betters you as a cook everyday!

Make great appetizers like this hanger steak stacked on top of a bed of spinach with a roasted red pepper coulis and chive oil! Topped with potato straws. It will amaze your family and/or friends when you have them over. Learn recipes and techniques to do this and many more coming soon!

I hope you enjoy.....Chef Dave!

1 comment:

  1. Presentation is gorgeous! Can't wait to try the recipe!

    ReplyDelete